News - The Belote for iPhone : Press Releases
In version 2.1.1 of Jass
- - Fixed game restore after an interruption/quit
- - Fixed console translation
- - Console content is now saved (in offline mode only)
- - Cards are displayed slightly higher and with increased space for improved card readability when choosing game mode
- - Now it is possible to join a private table by typing owner email address as table id
- - Now it is possible to join automatically a private table you just created
In version 2.1 of Jass
- - Fixed a game recovery and location service confirmation message conflict issue
- - Improved behavior in online gaming when temporary connection drop occurs, it should now continue the game normally without cancelling the turn
- - Online game selection panel now display the open tables and complete tables
- - Added message console where other player messages can be re-read as well as announces and game events
- - Now it is possible to continue to chat with other players at end of game
- - Now the announces are displayed after first hand as been played to better match jass practice
- - Now the 6 worth 11 points and the As 0 points in Unden-Ufe game mode
In version 2.0 of Jass
- - Now it is possible to play online.
- - You must create a free account from the Jass application.
Then you can log on our online game server.
- - You can play against other players by choosing a game type.
In this case you will be seated on a random table.
- - This version include free premium access to the Jass online services until december 31, 2009.
After you will still be able to play online with your standard free account with a limit of 3 games per day.
Every login your account is increased by a free game up to 3 (max 1 free game per day).
- - If you want to play an unlimited number of games online you can purchase a subscription directly from the Jass application to get a premium account.
- - Premium users can create private tables to play with their friends and play an unlimited number of games per day.
- - It is possible to edit your online profile with a photo and information about you.
When playing online you can display other people's profiles by tapping on them.
- - It is possible to send messages to other players while waiting or while playing.
Messages are diplayed to all players at the table.
- - A statistic panel let you display a map with dots were other players are playing from.
- - We also improved IA. Now it will try to delegate color choice if it doesn't have the 9 or the Jack.
- IMPORTANT INFORMATION
- - The online game is brand new.
- - If you find a bug, write us a message from contact page describing the problem, it will help us to improve our game
News - The network version of Jass for iPhone : Press Releases
In the 1.2.1 Jass version:
- - Fixed an issue where the game would freeze from time to time
- - Fixed a bug were the game would be restored with the wrong variant
- - Improved Articial Intelligence, now your buddy may throw a small card as a clue (indirect color request)
- - Fixed a bug were exiting and restoring the game during card distribution would lead to the wrong player being the leader
- - Fixed a bug were changing card design would not refresh the game selection panel
- - Fixed a bug were an announce of 5 card would be ignored under certain circumpstances
- - Better German translation for announces
In the 1.2 Jass version:
- - Addition of the Swiss-German card design
- - Addition of the Swiss-German "Chicane-Schieber" game variants including "Oben-Abe" & "Unden-Ufe"
- - Improvment of the Artificial Intelligence
- - Cards are zoomed when selected
- - Bug fixed: when restoring a saved game, the wrong player choose the trump